State Agency for Water Resourсes under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic
Date: December 21, 2020
Loan № 3746 KGZ /Grant № 0632 KGZ Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project
Contract No. NCB № DWR-W-NCB-1 Off-farm canal and ancillary works for Pravaya Vetka irrigation system.
Deadline for Submission of Bids: February 8, 2021 15:00 (Bishkek time).
- The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project. Part of this financing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. Bidding is open to Bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
- The State Agency for Water Resources under the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for off-farm canal and ancillary works for Pravaya Vetka irrigation system. (“the Works”).
• Rehabilitation of concrete cladding and replacement of cladding using gabions for monolithic concrete and reinforced concrete;
• Rehabilitation and reconstruction of mudflow structures;
• Rehabilitation, replacement or construction of controlling structures on the canal;
• Rehabilitation or construction of water measuring posts.
- Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all Bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
• Minimum average annual construction turnover of KGS 140 000 000, calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress or completed, within the last 3 years.
• Participation as a contractor, or subcontractor, in at least one contract that has been successfully or substantially completed within the last 3 years and that is similar to the proposed works, where the value of the Bidder’s participation exceeds KGS 80 000 000.
- To obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents, Bidders should contact:
Attention: Nabiev Nurlan Burhanovich, PIU Director
Address: 720055, 4A Toktonalieva Street, floor # 3, room # 328
Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Tel: +996 312 54 90 72
- To purchase the bidding documents in English, eligible Bidders should
• write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Rehabilitation off-farm canal and ancillary works for Pravaya Vetka irrigation system in Nooken District, Jalalabad Region.
• pay a nonrefundable fee of USD 100 or KGS 7000 by bank transfer to the following account:
|Name||Project Implementation Unit Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project|
|Account in KGS||1350108039435913|
|Bank name and address||OJSC Aiyl Bank, 720040, 14, Logvinenko Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic|
|INTERMEDIARY BANK||SWIFT: IRVTUS3N|
THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, NEW YORK
|BENEFICIARY BANK||SWIFT: AIYLKG22|
NAME: AIYL BANK
|Account in USD||1350108032850522|
- Deliver your bid
• to the address: 4A Toktonalieva Street, 3 floor room # 328, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
• on or before the deadline: February 8, 2021 – 15:00 (Bishkek time).
• together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.