Invitation for Bids
Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic
|Date:||May 6, 2020|
|Loan No. and Title:||3746 KGZ (COL): Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project|
|Grant No. and Title:||0632 KGZ (SF): Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project|
|Contract No. and Title:||MOES-G-ICB-1: Supply of Heavy Machinery for Northern and Southern Response Centers|
|Deadline for Submission of Bids:||July 6, 2020, 15:00 (Bishkek time)|
1. The Kyrgyz Republic has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. Bidding is open to bidders from eligible source countries of ADB.
2. The Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic (“the Purchaser”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the Supply of Heavy Machinery for Northern and Southern Response Centers (the “Goods”) grouped into the following lots:
Lot № 1 (MOES-G-ICB-1/L1): Supply of crawler and wheeled excavators
Lot № 2 (MOES-G-ICB-1/L2): Supply of wheeled loaders, bulldozers and autograders
Lot № 3 (MOES-G-ICB-1/L3): Supply of manipulators and autocranes
Lot № 4 (MOES-G-ICB-1/L4): Supply of dump trucks and truck based special equipments
Lot № 5 (MOES-G-ICB-1/L5): Supply of off-road trekker trucks
Lot № 6 (MOES-G-ICB-1/L6): Supply of minibuses and pickups
Bids are being invited for individual contracts (lots) or for any combination of contracts (packages).
3. Open competitive bidding will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One Envelope bidding procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
Only eligible bidders with the following key qualification should participate in this bidding:
- Minimum average annual turnover of calculated as total payments received by the Bidder for contracts completed or under execution over the last 3 (three) years.
Lot № 1 – USD 7 500 000
Lot № 2 – USD 4 500 000
Lot № 3 – USD 2 500 000
Lot № 4 – USD 1 500 000
Lot № 5 – USD 1 000 000
Lot № 6 – USD 200 000
- Successful completion as main supplier within the last 3 (three) years, of at least 2 (two) contracts each valued at 80% of the estimated value of the subject contract with nature, and complexity similar to the scope of supply described in Section 6 (Schedule of Supply)
The qualification criteria are more completely described in the bidding document.
4. To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
Attention: Nabiev Nurlan Burhanovich, PIU Director
Address: 720055, 4A Toktonalieva Street, floor # 3, room # 328
Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
Tel: +996 312 54 90 72
5. To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should
- write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for Supply of Heavy Machinery for Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Kyrgyz Republic.
- pay a nonrefundable fee of USD 100 or KGS 7000 by bank transfer to the following account:
|Name||Project Implementation Unit Climate Change and Disaster-Resilient Water Resources Sector Project|
|Bank name||OJSC Ayil Bank, 720040, 14, Logvinenko Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic|
|INTERMEDIARY BANK||SWIFT: IRVTUS3N THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON, NEW YORK|
|Bank account №||1350108039435913 (KGS)|
|Bank account №||1350108032850522 (USD)|
- The document will be sent by e mail. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
6. Deliver your bid:
- to the address: 2/1 Toktonalieva Street, 3 floor Conference Room, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
- on or before the deadline: July 6, 2020 – 15:00 (Bishkek time).
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
Bids will be opened immediately after the deadline for bid submission in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.